Agmatine sulfate is derived from arginine and offers many benefits such as increased nitric oxide production, mood improvement, increased insulin sensitivity, increased energy and efficiency, and antioxidant properties, which led many to consider it as a form of "super arginine".
Agmatine is found in tissues throughout the body and is synthesized and stored in astrocytes, glial cells in the brain and spinal cord, which provide structural and metabolic support of the nervous system, among others. Agmatine acts as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator with a wide range of activities in the body.
- Increased nitric oxide production - better blood and pump flow!
- It improves the mood and helps reduce stress
- Increases sensitivity to insulin
- It gives more energy and improves performance during exercise
- Several antioxidant properties
Dosage: Take one or two capsules with 250 ml of cold water 45 minutes before training. For more advanced - 3 capsules drink 250 ml of water 45 minutes before training.